The Connection School of Houston is an interdenominational Christian school. We maintain the following fundamental Christian beliefs in carrying out our mission:
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that people are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith are we saved (John 3:16-21; John 5:24;Romans 3:23, 5:8, 9; Ephesians 2:8- 10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28, 29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12, 13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13, 14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19, 20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
The Connection School is an autonomous non-denominational Christian organization and is not affiliated with any specific Christian denomination, church, or congregation.